Thursday, March 3, 2011

Recent Projects

I love being crafty! In fact, throwing myself into all these projects have really helped me relax and it has given me some much needed alone time. As I get into all this, I am getting more and more excited because I am seeing the wedding come alive in front of me. Here is just a glimpse of my recent stuff and my  thoughts on  how everything is going to come together:


So, I saw tissue paper flower pomanders online and created a bunch of them. They will be hanging at different lengths from the top front of the gazebo where the ceremony will take place. Then, on either side, they will be 4 long ribbons hanging from the corners.


 Below is the bouquets for the flower girl (left) and the bridesmaids. I really wanted the flower girl to feel very whimsical so hers is made from tissue paper. They both have ribbon loops on the top to hold them with.


 These are the boutonnieres. The far left is for Derrick, then the groomsmen and then the dads. Derrick will be wearing a black tux with ivory top; groomsmen black tuxes with purple vests and dads black tuxes with blue vests.
 I was SO inspired by this lovebirds display  that I found online so I created my own! we will be having pictures of our parents and grandparents on, or close to, their wedding days, hanging on the clothes line.



I still have a lot I am working on, but hopefully you can all see how awesome this wedding is going to be! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment