Sunday, January 9, 2011

3 months in, 7 1/2 to go!

Ok, the holidays are over and our wedding is 7 1/2 months away. That may seem like a long time, but for those of us who are perfectionist hosts and a planner, 7 1/2 months seems like not enough time! Yikes!

I did, however, go to my first Bridal show today. NOT IMPRESSED! blah! Most of the things we looked at, I was like, "yeah, I have that planned already..." I was really hoping to go there and get tons of inspiration and ideas and instead it was a waste. But, I did have fun with my friend Alyssa!


I know this is a total scatter-brained post - that is how my mind is working these days with all this stuff!- but I wanted to share these super cute invitations I found...waaayy too expensive for us, but maybe one of you has an idea of how to use this as inspiration and create something similar for our invites! I am all about saving money!


Thanks for reading! And to follow my wedding planning process, just become a follower and help me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment