Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New and exicting things happening!

Random things are getting done these days. We made decisions on the cake and food, which I am very happy about! The newest project: centerpieces! This is the most fun for me :). Our style is very antique, vintage, distressed and it is all coming together so well! Here are the pictures of what we are doing!

 So mason jars, with ribbon wrapped around it, and Derrick's mom is growing the flowers for us!
 Then, on each table, we are have 1-3 black and white pictures in different groupings. For example- one table will have pictures of zoey, one will have pictures of when we first started dating, one will have childhood pictures etc.
I found these potpourri things and I just loved them! So, we are sprinkling these on each table as well!

I also wanted to post a better picture of the ceremony decorations:

They will hang like this off of the gazebo!

Thats what I have going on as of now...its slowly but surely coming together! It is 5 months away next week and that is scary but I cannot wait to marry my best friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment