Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The latest and greatest...

Ok, here we are, 5 1/2 months out. I am kinda in a slow spot, because all the big stuff is done, and we have to wait to get other things done when it gets a little closer. I did however, find this gorgeous birdcage veil that I am thinking about ordering.

I love the vintage feel of it!


Also, another big thing we are working on is making decisions about the cake. cupcakes or tiered cake, that is the question? both have pros and cons....

I love this white on white cake and the natural elements...but I like that with cupcakes we don't have to worry about cutting it all up....
Flavors are the other thing... we want to do flavors that everyone will like, but Derrick and I like so many! Hmm..decisions decisions...

Alright, well I guess that is all for now....Any ideas/ advice??

No comments:

Post a Comment